- City of London: https://www.london.ca/covid-19
- Middlesex-London Health Unit: https://www.healthunit.com/novel-coronavirus
- Government of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
Welcome to the London and Middlesex Child Care Waitlist, your online application for licensed child care.
How does it work?
This online waitlist application eliminates the need to contact multiple child care providers to complete multiple applications. This single waitlist application allows you to register for any of the licensed child care, school age and nursery school programs in the City of London or County of Middlesex.
How many places can I apply?
You may apply for as many child care programs as you like. This waitlist application also gives you the opportunity to apply online for Child Care Fee Subsidy. You can also apply for Child Care Fee subsidy separately here.
How do I know I have a child care spot?
The Waitlist is managed by child care providers. Once a space is available, a child care provider will contact you directly to advise you of the next steps.
Finding Quality Programs
Licensed child care programs must meet and maintain specific provincial standards, set out in the Child Care and Early Years Act. These standards provide for the health, safety and developmental needs of children. For help on how to find quality child care for your child(ren), visit the Ministry of Education website.
Types of Licensed Child Care Programs
- Centre-Based - includes child care centres, nursery schools and preschools; all are licensed by the Ministry of Education, Child Care Quality Assurance and Licensing Branch;
- School-Based - before and after school programs are offered for children attending full day kindergarten and also children up to age 13; licensed under Ministry of Education, Child Care Quality Assurance and licensing branch
- Home-Based - caregivers provide care for up to six children (including their own, under the age of six) within their own homes under contract with a licensed agency (licensed under Ministry of Education, Child Care Quality Assurance and licensing branch).
To complete your application, you must first Create an Account and choose a passphrase.
To review or make changes to your existing application(s), Log In to your current account.
E-mail support@OneHSN.com or call 1-888-722-1540.